Schedule an Email for Sending
Email messages in Womplify can be scheduled for sending at a specific date and time, once or repeatedly. They can also be added to auto-responder sequences or used in automation triggers.
In this article you will learn how to add an email message to your mailing list and to schedule it for sending to the subscribers on that list.
To schedule an email for sending to your list, you will need:
Note: the same message can be used with multiple mailing lists.
How to Schedule an Email
Scheduling an email consists of two steps – first you must add a message to the list and then you define a schedule for sending the message to that list.
Step 1: Add Message to a List
- On the left menu, click Audience and then click Lists (see Figure 1).
- In the Lists box, select one list to add your message to.
- On the Messages tab, below the Lists, any existing messages in the selected list will be shown.
- At the bottom left of the Messages tab, click the + button and the Add Messages form will pop up which will list ALL messages you have created in your account (or project).
- Select the message you want to add to the list and click the Add button.
Figure 1. Add Message to Mailing List.
Step 2: Setup Schedule for Sending the Message
- Double-click the message you want to schedule (or select the message and then click the pencil button) and the Edit Message form pops up (see Figure 2).
- Select Scheduled.
- Enter the date/time you want it sent and optionally you can also have it sent again (repeatedly) after a specific number of days/weeks/months/years.
- Click the Update button.
Your message is now scheduled for sending to your mailing list subscribers at the chosen date and time.
Figure 2. Set Schedule for Message.
Want some help getting your account setup or with moving forward? Give us a shout!